Royal Capital launched MENA Multi-Market Strategy Fund
Royal Capital PJSC has announced the launch of its second investment fund, the Royal Capital MENA Multi-Market Strategy Fund. The Fund is structured as an open ended Bahrain registered collective investment scheme and is denominated in US Dollar and offers weekly liquidity available for investment by institutional and qualified high net worth investors.
The Fund aims to offer diversified, risk-controlled exposure across the MENA region and, opportunistically, in developed countries and emerging markets. The Fund will invest predominantly in fixed income and equity instruments and, to a lesser extent, in other financial instruments. The Fund is aimed at investors who wish to maximise total returns and minimize downside risk in the medium to long term through investments in both fixed income securities and equities.
Royal Capital is a financial services company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The Fund is the second of several fund products Royal Capital will launch. HSBC has been appointed as global custodian, registrar and administrator to this Fund. The Fund is considered an Exempt Collective Investment Undertaking for the purposes of the Central Bank of Bahrain’s Collective Investment Undertakings regulations.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment