Royal Capital launched MENA Multi-Market Strategy Fund
Royal Capital PJSC has announced the launch of its second investment fund, the Royal Capital MENA Multi-Market Strategy Fund. The Fund is structured as an open ended Bahrain registered collective investment scheme and is denominated in US Dollar and offers weekly liquidity available for investment by institutional and qualified high net worth investors.
The Fund aims to offer diversified, risk-controlled exposure across the MENA region and, opportunistically, in developed countries and emerging markets. The Fund will invest predominantly in fixed income and equity instruments and, to a lesser extent, in other financial instruments. The Fund is aimed at investors who wish to maximise total returns and minimize downside risk in the medium to long term through investments in both fixed income securities and equities.
Royal Capital is a financial services company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The Fund is the second of several fund products Royal Capital will launch. HSBC has been appointed as global custodian, registrar and administrator to this Fund. The Fund is considered an Exempt Collective Investment Undertaking for the purposes of the Central Bank of Bahrain’s Collective Investment Undertakings regulations.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- Injazat Technology Fund launches new strategy to target Middle East venture capital needs
- algebra capital launch alpha mena fund
- Mashreq converts conventional fund and launches Sharia’h Compliant MENA Equity Fund
- Injazat Technology Fund appoints Rami Bazzi as the Fund Manager for the MENA region
- HSBC launches fund administration services in Bahrain