Saudi Arabia to invest US$45 billion in Shaybah oil field expansion
Saudi Aramco is working these days to implement an ambitious plans aimed at developing al-Shaybah field system to increase oil production. The total costs of this plan amounts to SR186.75 billion (equivalent to US$ 45 billion). Shaybah field’s current capacity amounts to 750,000 b/d.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents