Saudi Arabia to invest US$45 billion in Shaybah oil field expansion
Saudi Aramco is working these days to implement an ambitious plans aimed at developing al-Shaybah field system to increase oil production. The total costs of this plan amounts to SR186.75 billion (equivalent to US$ 45 billion). Shaybah field’s current capacity amounts to 750,000 b/d.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue