Saudi Arabia to invest US$45 billion in Shaybah oil field expansion
Saudi Aramco is working these days to implement an ambitious plans aimed at developing al-Shaybah field system to increase oil production. The total costs of this plan amounts to SR186.75 billion (equivalent to US$ 45 billion). Shaybah field’s current capacity amounts to 750,000 b/d.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?