Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum opens Cityscape Global 2010 today
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai today (4 October 2010) officially opened Cityscape Global at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The flagship event of the world's largest business-to-business real estate investment and development brand is being held in Dubai for the ninth year and has evolved from Cityscape Dubai as a result of the increased international participation it has attracted.
Cityscape Global will be open until Thursday 7th October 2010.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment
- Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Visits Dubai Properties Group Stand at Cityscape Global 2010
- His Highness Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum visits Dubai Properties Group stand at Cityscape Global 2011
- Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Visits DUBAILAND® Stand at Arabian Travel Market 2010
- Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum visits Falconcity of Wonders stand in Cityscape Global 2011