Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum opens Cityscape Global 2010 today
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai today (4 October 2010) officially opened Cityscape Global at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The flagship event of the world's largest business-to-business real estate investment and development brand is being held in Dubai for the ninth year and has evolved from Cityscape Dubai as a result of the increased international participation it has attracted.
Cityscape Global will be open until Thursday 7th October 2010.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Visits Dubai Properties Group Stand at Cityscape Global 2010
- Truly global: Cityscape global opened its doors in Dubai today
- Cityscape Dubai 2009 opens today
- His Highness Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum visits Dubai Properties Group stand at Cityscape Global 2011
- Cityscape expands into Dubai World Trade Centre