Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum opens Cityscape Global 2010 today
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai today (4 October 2010) officially opened Cityscape Global at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The flagship event of the world's largest business-to-business real estate investment and development brand is being held in Dubai for the ninth year and has evolved from Cityscape Dubai as a result of the increased international participation it has attracted.
Cityscape Global will be open until Thursday 7th October 2010.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Truly global: Cityscape global opened its doors in Dubai today
- Cityscape Dubai 2009 opens today
- Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Visits Dubai Properties Group Stand at Cityscape Global 2010
- His Highness Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum visits Dubai Properties Group stand at Cityscape Global 2011
- Cityscape expands into Dubai World Trade Centre