Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum opens Cityscape Global 2010 today
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai today (4 October 2010) officially opened Cityscape Global at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The flagship event of the world's largest business-to-business real estate investment and development brand is being held in Dubai for the ninth year and has evolved from Cityscape Dubai as a result of the increased international participation it has attracted.
Cityscape Global will be open until Thursday 7th October 2010.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue