Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum opens Cityscape Global 2010 today
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai today (4 October 2010) officially opened Cityscape Global at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The flagship event of the world's largest business-to-business real estate investment and development brand is being held in Dubai for the ninth year and has evolved from Cityscape Dubai as a result of the increased international participation it has attracted.
Cityscape Global will be open until Thursday 7th October 2010.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project