TAQA Launches Syndication of US$ 3.0 Billion Revolving Credit Facility
The facility is structured into multi-currency three and five year revolving credit tranches. The facility will be used for general corporate purposes and will replace the existing US$ 3.15 billion revolving credit facility signed in August 2008.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment