TAQA Launches Syndication of US$ 3.0 Billion Revolving Credit Facility
The facility is structured into multi-currency three and five year revolving credit tranches. The facility will be used for general corporate purposes and will replace the existing US$ 3.15 billion revolving credit facility signed in August 2008.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts