US warns citizens over Aqaba terror threat
The American embassy in Jordan warned its citizens on Wednesday against travelling to the port city of Aqaba, citing an "imminent" threat. According to the AP, The U.S. warning said "credible information has been received regarding a possible imminent threat in the Gulf of Aqaba region".
"The U.S. Embassy recommends that all non-official and personal travel to Aqaba be deferred for at least the next 48 hours," the statement said.
- US warns of possible attack against interests in Bahrain
- Jordanian king meets Mofaz as Israel warns of imminent ”terror” attacks in kingdom
- US Warns Nationals in Jordan of Terrorist Threat
- Two Iraqi Ships in Jordan's Aqaba Port Towed Home
- US warns of possible imminent terror attack in Saudi city of Jeddah