Van Persie says Man Utd interim boss Giggs' team talks remind him of Ferguson
Van Persie said that he witnessed two team meetings under Giggs as he came in a bit late, adding that the one from he Sunderland game, and the other one before United's clash against Hull City, were incredible and branded them as 'Alex-esque'.
According to the Mirror, Van Persie said that Giggs is brilliant and has put in some fantastic passes, adding that the interim boss has almost scored after coming on.
The striker said that Giggs is a legend and feels that the veteran defender shows that everyday.
Giggs took charge of United after David Moyes got sacked as the club manager and has overseen two wins out of three matches since replacing the Scot, the report added.
The Welshman's final game in charge of United would be against Southampton this weekend, the report further added. (ANI)
- Man Utd interim manager Giggs won't be drawn on being a full-time boss
- Interim Man Utd boss Giggs hopes to bring smiles back on fans' faces
- Giggs believes Moyes will keep Man United at top
- Ferguson fears Van Persie may be moving towards meltdown
- Giggs wants to quit Man Utd as player, coach at end of season