Victoria's Secret arrives in Dubai
The ultimate destination for fragrance and style, made famous on the catwalk by supermodels like Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr, has finally made its way to Dubai. The UAE's first stand-aloneVictoria's Secret store, owned and operated by M.H. Alshaya Co., opened yesterday in Mirdif City Centre. The opening follows the launch of its first ever Middle East outlet in Kuwait's MarinaMall just two weeks ago.
The new stores primarily offer Victoria's Secret beauty and branded accessories. The Victoria's Secret brand has already been introduced to consumers in the Middle East through concessions in Debenhams stores in The Avenues in KuwaitCity and Mall of the Emirates in Dubai. The new larger stand-alone stores will give customers access to a much wider range from the brand including the newVictoria's Secret Bombshell™ fragrance, America's #1 fragrance Dream Angels™, the Secret Garden Collection™, VS Makeup™, Beauty Rush™ and Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. Along with the beauty products and exclusive branded accessories, the stores will offer a limited assortment of the brand's best-selling innerwear, sleepwear and loungewear.
Steve Vickerstaff, Vice President of Victoria's Secret in the Middle East, commented on the brand's arrival in the UAE saying: "The Middle East is naturally a great market for Victoria's Secret to expand in. The brand has global appeal, and strong demand and loyalty to our products is already clearly evident by customers here. The opening of stand-alone stores in the Middle East allows us to meet our customers' love for Victoria's Secret better and lets us offer them a wider range of products."
The design of the Middle East Victoria's Secret locations is sophisticated and glamorous. The façades take a modern approach with dynamic pink and black storefronts. The interiors feature a gallery of iconic black and white Victoria's Secret Supermodel imagery and showcase products in an environment that's forever young, playful and bright.
Regular store hours are 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday to Wednesday and 10.00 am to 12.00 a.m. Thursday to Saturday.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Victoria's Secret arrives in Dubai
- Yesterday's Dubai drop-in angel, Adriana Lima, feels like a "grandmother"
- What Adriana Lima wants, Adriana Lima gets: Victoria's Secret Angel wings fly her to Dubai
- Retailers target Dubai with Mideast shopping in its prime
- New business for Victoria exporters in the Middle East