Wilders compares Islam to fascism
Dutch far-right Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders, has once again stirred controversy with new anti-Islamic statements. The disputed politician said that "Islam can not be compared to Christianity" and described its as "a violent ideology, like communism and fascism."
The De Volkskrant newspaper reported on Monday that Wilders made these remarks during an interview with the Australian television. He also called to stop immigration of Muslims to Western countries. Wilders has negotiating for more than three weeks an agreement to join a coalition government in his country. During the parliamentary elections on June 9, Wilders' party won 24 seats out of 150 in the parliament, becoming the third political force in the country.
- Deep inside Syria: Why the fate of Qalamoun is critical as conflict enters fourth year
- With the ISIS conflict, Iraq has gone back to the dark ages
- "Pro-Israeli" Norwegian suspect mass murderer reportedly hated Muslims
- PA Rejects Israeli Demand to Find and Hand Over Alleged Zeevi Assassins
- Islamists Out, Says French Far-Right Leader