Wozniacki ready to quit pro tennis to start 'young family' with golf star McIlroy
The former world No.1 had announced her engagement to the Northern Irish golf ace on New Year's Eve.
According to Sport24, the 23-year-old Wozniacki, who is a year younger than McIlroy, has indicated that she wants to be a 'young mother', adding that she sees it happening not too far in the future.
Currently No 14 in the world rankings, Wozniacki has earned over15 million dollars from tennis and has been dating McIlroy, currently ranked 11th in the world, for three years, the report added. (ANI)
- Wozniacki says `has to move on` after first round French Open defeat
- Federer highest-paid tennis player with $71.5m earnings in 2013
- Serena remain on top of WTA rankings following US Open win
- Woods maintains dominance atop latest golf's world rankings despite injury absence
- Djokovic wins third straight World Tennis Championship title