Yemen: Scores wounded as death toll climbs to 7
Scores of Yemenis were injured on Sunday in fresh clashes between anti-regime protesters and security forces as the death toll from weekend violence rose to seven. According to AFP, policemen and supporters of the ruling General People's Congress party attacked protesters in the University Square with live gunfire and tear gas, injuring dozens, witnesses conveyed.
Six demonstrators were shot in the head during clashes with police overnight in the southern city of Aden, with two dying of their injuries, medical sources said. According to witnesses, police forces fired on demonstrators from rooftops in the city.
- Death toll climbs, violence continues in Yemen's Radaa
- Iraq: Scores killed and wounded in blasts as Baquba death toll climbs to 28
- Death toll climbs to 20 in Al Qaeda army HQ attack in Yemen
- Scores killed and wounded in Yemen clashes
- Lebanon: Troops deploy to restore order as death toll climbs to over 80