8 times when the hijab proved to have no relation whatsoever to a woman's role in society
"British Mariah Idrissi of Pakistani and Moroccan origins, is a 23 year-old hijabi who lives in London and runs a henna salon. " (Facebook)
8 Muslim women whose hijab didn't stop them
Being Muslim and wearing a headscarf meant you had to let go of all your dreams, at some point, but these girls have fought the fights for us and paved the way to make most veiled girls accomplish whatever the hell they want to.
Source: Scoop Empire
Why I blog even though it hurts
“If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.”
Source: Pop Chassid
Israel says no to equality
While Israel is often billed as the only democracy in the Middle East, it hardly lives up to the claim. Given Israel’s lack of commitment to equality, it cannot qualify as liberal and, in fact, more closely resembles an ethnocratic, apartheid state.
Huawei Mate 8 Review
If the latest smartphone trends are any indication, big phones are here to stay. For long we have mocked the idea of 6 inch phones, but they have become the norm. Even Apple caved in and made bigger iPhones.
Source: Absolute Geeks
- Lebanese Shaking off the veil: When Hijab is not compatible with tight jeans
- TOP NAMES AT GLOBAL WOMEN IN BUSINESS CONFERENCE PROVE THAT WOMEN ARE ALREADY SETTING THE AGENDA
- Egyptian woman shatters social taboo amid sex scandal
- Exclusive interview with Loula Zaklama: A self-made Egyptian businesswoman
- Saudi Arabia-born expats face an identity crisis