One out of every three Jordanian teens supports honor killings
For almost a third of university students in Jordan, this scenario is the right thing to do. (image for illustrative purposes only)
A Wake-Up Call for Jordan!
One out of every three teens in Jordan still thinks honor killings are the way to go.
Source: Woman Unveiled
#30June Apocalypse Egypt : Media Updates And #Egyarmy is Back to Streets
It seems the Apocalypse is already here. And this is before the 30th and Morsi's upcoming speech!!!
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Qatar Emir Voluntarily Abdicates
Once again Qatar leads its region and takes the world by surprise. After months of speculation and rumours, change is finally coming to Qatar.
Source: The Gulf Blog
300: Rise Of The Empire – Trailer
The Persian king is back, and this time there seems to be a few more interesting characters in this movie. If you loved 300, which I did, your going to love this one.
Source: Z District
- "Every car I see, I think ‘is this it?' Heartbreaking last Facebook post by teenage girl killed in Beirut bomb
- Kayla Mueller volunteered in Palestine and was devoted to Syria - here's how she should be remembered
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Did ISIS kill the three Israeli teenagers to distract people? The problem with conspiracy theories
- Jordanian Woman Killed for 'Honor’ Following Divorce