Let's talk about sex! Arabic returning as a sultry, explicit sex language
Arabic has words like none other to describe what's really going on in the sack.
‘Reclaiming Arabic As a Language of Sex’
As Shereen El-Feki’s booktold an audience at the Edinburgh International Book Festival, the Arabic language has – or used to have – over a thousand verbs just for the act of having sex.
Source: Arabic Literature in English
At the root of Egyptian rage is a deepening resource crisis
The deaths and violence can be rooted in the lack of resources, not necessarily extreme sectarianism.
Pink Floyd’s former front man declares Israel boycott
British rocker and former Pink Floyd front man, Roger Waters published an open letter addressing all other musicians to boycott Israel.
Source: LBC Blogs
A new HTC Windows Phone flagship is on the way
The rumor that recently leaked was that HTC is working on a new flagship for Windows Phone just like its HTC One that runs on Android.
- Let's talk about sex! Palestinian American filmmaker touches on taboo topics
- Let's talk about sex in Jordan
- A lil' horror, a lil' history, a lil' sex appeal and BOOM, you've got the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Yemen is no fairytale, says controversial author, Wajdi al-Adhal