If Assad has to go down, he's taking Syria with him
Syrian President Bashar Assad would rather destroy his own country than give up control of it.
HOF: IS IT TOO LATE FOR SYRIA
Syria is dying. Bashar al-Assad has made it clear that the price of his removal is the death of the nation.
Source: The Arabist
The last year should be a lesson to those who called for arming the rebels, too. The shift to armed insurgency in the face of Assad's brutality and refusal of genuine political change has produced catastrophic results.
Source: Abu Aardvark
Saudi Arabia: 2012 Year in Review
The outlook continues to look bright and positive for Saudi Arabia.
Source: American Bedu
Photos from the Salafi-Jihadi Protest at the French Embassy
This group held a protest on January 18 against the French military intervention in Mali. In Mali criminal-cum-jihadists have piggybacked onto a tribal Tuareg rebellion in the north.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
Egyptian Male and Moroccan Female Named Winners of the Amr Diab Academy on YouTube by Samer Marzouq
YouTube announced today the winners for best male and best female voice for the Amr Diab Academy.
Eli Bou Merhy – Arguileh
A man sings to his homely looking lady friend or he is referring to his water pipe. A questionable, awkward, funny video leaves the viewer wondering if this guy is serious.
Source: Plus 961
- He’s 'The Man'! Tamer Hosny’s taking his career by the horns
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- How Syria´s civil war has made Assad the only viable presidential candidate
- Fadel Shaker accuses Bashar Al Assad of trying to kill him
- It seems she just can't help herself: Retail therapy or not Asma still spending herself silly