Avoiding the debt trap in Dubai: A guide for young professionals
"...When moving into a new house there is a high upfront cost, which most people cover by taking on debt. On top of this, we assume a rental increase per year of 10%."
Wealth building for the young single professional in Dubai
Young single professionals in the UAE are perhaps not as sensitive to the rising costs of education, childcare and leisure activities that families feel.
Source: Alex Tohme
December 28-January 3
On December 28, citizen journalists reported that agricultural lands and houses behind the Tishreen dam had flooded because dam workers fled clashes preceding the takeover of the area by Syrian Democratic Forces. Tishreen is the first of three major dams on the Euphrates in Syria.
Source: The Aleppo Project
The Revenant (2015)
Prepare yourself for the most tension-filled Western film you’ve seen in a very long time.
Source: Let's Tlk Abt Movies
What now for Lebanon and Syria
As regional powers rage, solutions for presidency in Lebanon and peace in Syria look further away than ever
- Money management: a little discipline helps to avoid the deadly trap of financial ruin
- visa reveals the student guide to managing finances
- ADIB takes financial education to Universities
- Dubai SME holds joint seminar with DFM and NASDAQ Dubai on capital raising options for SME100 companies
- MoF organises a workshop on saving and personal budgeting for students of the Ajman Educational Zone