Bahrain to help the US bomb ISIS while torturing Americans
Bahrainis protest against their own government.
Bahrain Joins US Air Strikes, but Still Tortures Americans and Silences ISIS Critics
Sure, Bahrain has said they will help against the terrible abuses done by ISIS. But what about what they are doing to their own citizens and also American citizens?
Source: Global Voices Online
You can do whatever you want in Libya
A gas attendant pumping gas and lighting a cigarette at the same seems insane but in Libya, it's no problem.
Source: Khadija Teri
Missing Iraqi Cash ($1.2 To $1.6 Billion) Ended In Lebanon
After the US defeated Saddam Hussein in 2003, $14 billion was sent to Iraq. However, based on an investigation led by Stuart W. Bowen, he found that between $1.2 billion to $1.6 billion had been stolen and moved to a bunker in rural Lebanon for safe keeping.
Source: Blog Baladi
Fight breaks out at the airport
Ever seen Kuwaiti men in white robes duking it out? Here they are fighting, in an airport no less.
Source: 248 AM
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Piers Morgan compares ISIS to Nazis after watching video of Jordanian pilot burned alive
- Bahrain criticizes damning U.S. report on violence and human rights
- Dutch Bikers vs. the Islamic State!
- From the Baalbak-Alien link to the Bomb-Beirut connection