Even Israeli media blames the settlements for the boycott
A Jewish settlement in Israel.
Boycott goes prime-time in Israel
The news juggernaut in Israel has run a lengthy commentary on the growing boycott of Israeli goods and they even admit that the settlements are to blame.
Source: 972 Mag
People of the Book
Astonishingly, the Maktabat al-Sa’eh fire prompted something that two years of suicide bombings and assassination attempts had not: a public outcry
Source: Qifa Nabki
The Shame and the Danger of Egypt’s 98% Vote
The declaration that the constitution had passed by 98% turned the exercise into a farce. In 2013, the split was 63% for, 37% against. That is a believable proportion.
Source: Informed Comment
‘Nuclear Deal Key to Domestic Reform’ - Zibakalam
Professor Sadegh Zibakalam of the University of Tehran says solving the nuclear crisis will allow the Rouhani administration to gradually solve the domestic problems as well.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
- Sharon to expand settlements in West Bank, PA blames Hamas for deadly Gaza blast
- United Nations: Boycott International companies that benefit from Israeli settlements
- In major boycott movement success, Africa Israel says no plans to build more settlements
- United Arab Emirates representatives in New York affirm boycott of Israeli settlement-builder Leviev
- Christians Exit Christ's Homeland: CBS Blames the Jews, Controversy Ensues