Call it a school
Palestinian students. (File photo)
The stark difference between Israeli and Arab schools on the same side of the separation barrier
Walk five minutes from Kfar Saba, under full Israeli control, and you'll seechildren from the village Arab a-Ramadin attending a school made of clay, without electricity, and most certainly without computers. Why such a difference between Israeli and Arab schools?
'Hope and life in Palestine' in pictures
Pictures of acclaimed Palestinian photographer Hamde Abu Rahma emphasizes the need for a collective understanding and humanity across all people.
Source: The New Arab
Gaza runner sets sights on Tokyo 2020 Olympics
For few athletes is this truer than Inas Nofal, a 15-year-old runner from Gaza, whose dedication to her sport is not only driving her own progress, but inspiring others.
Source: Electronic Intifada
- ICDL GCC Foundation calls for increased creativity and integration of ICT in schools to reduce student dropouts
- Iranian Official Calls for AIDS Education in Schools
- Expert at Dubai School of Government calls for parallel measures to address energy consumption
- "Halawet Rouh's" leading child actor attacked on the way to school, called blasphemous
- Conference on promoting social cohesion in schools calls for introducing a more hands-