Five reasons Christie was right- the West Bank is still occupied
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie signs an autograph for a war veteran. (Facebook)
Pace Sheldon Adelson: Top 5 Signs West Bank is Occupied Territory
New Jersey governor and presidential hopeful Chris Christie used the term “Occupied Territories” to refer to Gaza and the West Bank. Here's how you know he was telling the truth.
Source: Informed Comment
President Assad To Import More Cousins From Iran
President Bashar al-Assad has announced an ambitious new government program to import more cousins from Iran owing to recent shortages in children of his aunts and uncles.
Source: Now Media Blog
Dad's in prison: A young Palestinian woman speaks
A university professor in the West Bank shares her student's real account of what it's like to have a father in jail.
Source: 972 Mag
Syria: From Revolution to Chaos to Show and Tell!
"Sadly, Syria’s refugee plight has become redundant that even media organizations are tired of reporting on it. Evil, death and destruction have become routine, reporters have run out of descriptions."
Source: Octavia NAsser
- Netanyahu wants retaliation
- Supreme Court of Justice says Israel has right to build barrier on occupied land
- Israel to Gradually Withdraw from Re-Occupied West Bank Cities
- US Human Rights Report: Part 2 of 3: Israel, Occupied Territories: “Through the Tinted Looking Glass?”
- #PalestinianPickUpLines : Wooing West Bank style