To cover, or not to cover - that is the question
Is better to have everything covered or nothing covered? Or rather, do we really need to make a choice between the two? (Youtube)
The Right Not To Wear A Burkini
Let’s be frank: prejudice in this context originated within the Muslim communities, and will never be solved until Muslims truly embrace freedom for all, and not just for burkini-wearing women.
French Court lifts Municipal Burkini Ban; & Why should you care what other people wear?
L’Express pointed out that the logic of rights is not particularly visible in the realm of politics, since several members of parliament have already called for anti-Burkini legislation.
Source: Informed Comment
The burkini in North Africa: 'Most people don't care'
The burkini, a body-concealing women's swimsuit that fits a conservative Islamic dress code, has stirred controversy in France, but on the beaches of North Africa, it has made few waves.
Source: Your Middle East
- Why don't men cover their faces? A Yemeni woman questions the unquestionable
- Iraq: Arab Summit must Cover Palestinian Question Only
- To cover or not to cover? Saudi clerics face off over the veil!
- Egyptian Textbook Bias: from cover to cover, women must be covered
- Turkey detains Belgian journalists en route to cover Kurds in Syria