Want peace in the Middle East? Split up the countries
Giving Alawites in Syria their own country might be the first step in smoothing things out in the Levante.
Regarding the NYTimes Map Dividing 5 Arab countries in to 14
NY Times published a op-ed about how 5 countries in the Arab world can be divided in to 14 countries and it went viral in no time among Arabs.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Drunk Dubai Driver given one month of jail time for killing Triathele Lebanese Champion Roy Nasr
Apparently drinking and driving is not haraam enough for a Dubai citizen to remain in jail longer than a month for vehicular homicide.
Source: Blog Baladi
All-Men Societies? The End of Humanity…
With gender selection available now when having a child, it is possible the world will run out of females.
Source: Red Lips High Heels
BREAKING BAD DEATH TOLL INFOGRAPHIC
All Bad Things Must Come to an End.
- Albright: US Encouraged by Arab Governments to Keep up Middle East Peace Push
- Why can't we all just hold hands? One woman's mission to bring peace to the Middle East
- Is the Middle East ready for an Egyptian version of 'Breaking Bad'?
- Israel wants peace? Doesn't seem so
- Assad says Syrian-Israeli peace track suspended by US, any top Iraqi official - will be sent back to his country