And the Easter fun continues (We're all happy bunnies)!
Painting eggs is a traditional Easter activity. (Image: Moyea Media)
Lebanese Alphabetical Easter Egg Hunt: A Creative Video
Find all the Lebanese Easter Eggs, each one individually painted with a Lebanese cultural gimmick.
Source: No Garlic No Onions
Easter salad from Syria
This salad of romaine lettuce and yogurt is served on Easter sunday in Aleppo, Syria.
Source: taste of beirut
Kaak Asfar (Palestinian Yellow Easter Bread)
It’s Easter. As Middle Easterns we don’t have those fancy cakes and pastel colored decorations. We do however have recipes we only make at this time of the year like Maamoul, Kaak Asfar and colored eggs.
Source: Cookin five square meters
Egg-Press Yourself at Le Mall
At Le Mall in Dbayeh and Sin al-Fil this month, there has been a special exhibition of giant Easter eggs titled, “Freedom of Egg-Pression.“
Source: Melissa Tabeek
Jesus Was The First Atheist
Jesus was the first atheist, or so, this was amongst the earliest descriptions bestowed upon him by all those who conveniently misinterpreted his message.
Source: Lebanese Blogging Community
- Arab Christian celebrities attacked for celebrating Easter by extremist trolls!
- adnh compass’ fun day for workers brings happiness across the ranks
- All of the Middle East is Happy!
- Landmark Group expands its presence in the region Opens ICONIC, NEW LOOK at Al Salam Mall Salmiya Launches FUN CITY for the first time in Kuwait
- Celebrating 100 years of NIVEA