Israelis make Easter miserable for Palestinians and visiting Christians
Arab Christians in Jerusalem claim not to have freedom of worship.
PHOTOS: Christians face barriers to Easter worship in Jerusalem
Year after year, Palestinian Christians and international pilgrims face checkpoints and harsh treatment by Israeli police officers as they attempt to celebrate the Easter season in Jerusalem.
Source: 972 Mag
Rebel In-Fighting Endangers Syrian Civilians in their Territory
Tensions between Syrian rebel forces stationed in civilian areas are causing problems for residents, who say they risk being caught in crossfire or regime strikes.
Source: Informed Comment
#SaveFustat : The Landfill started already
Antiquities be damned! The Egyptian government is going to make a garden by hook or by crook.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Five Reasons Lebanon Doesn't Suck As Much As You Might Think
Yea, the people whiners and yes, they are smug about something, usually at all times but nevertheless, there are at least five things that make Lebanon pretty damn cool.
- Easter in the West Bank: Palestinian pilgrims flood to holy sites for Christian holiday
- Palestinian Archbishop condemns Israel for restrictions against Easter pilgrims
- Despite Israeli violence, thousands of Christians mark Holy Saturday in Jerusalem
- Palestinian Christians plea with Pope to oppose new Israeli separation wall
- Too many Eggsquisite Easter Egg creations in one basket!