Hack Like an Egyptian: Over 10K attend course to learn cybercrime
A computer hacker at work.
Egyptian Ethical Hackers has 11000 Students for His Hacking Course on Udemy
Mohamed Ramadan the Egyptian ethical hacker and founder of attack secure taught his course which is titled “Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing” - 11001 students attended.
Source: Arab Crunch
What Road of Democracy is that !?
An Egyptian blogger tried to process what exactly is happening in his country in terms of governance.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Jordan's internet up to 250 times faster than Lebanon
"My hotel in Jordan is up to 50 times faster than Beirut while upload speeds are up to 250 times faster!
Source: Beirut Report
Catching on: Islamic Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa
Sub-Saharan Africa’s large Muslim population means Islamic banking is beginning to take off in the region, although the jury is still out on which regulatory model to adopt – if any.
Source: Back in Bierut
- Interested in Arabic? Wondering which is the "sexiest" dialect? Check out the top places to learn Arabic in the ME
- India by the Nile festival: Why Egypt is obsessed with Bollywood!
- Has it gone belly-up? The capital of hip-shaking feels pinch of Muslim politics but dancers keep the faith
- alam simsim announces the ten-year anniversary celebration of quality edutainment
- Digital Jihad : Anonymous to hack Kuwaiti oil companies