News Alert: Egyptian President Morsi flees from his own palace as protesters march
Breaking News: Morsi forced to leave his own home in Egypt.
Egyptian President Morsi Flees Presidential Palace – Video
As a motorcade apparently carrying Egyptian President Morsi exits the Presidential Palace, protesters chant “Leave!”
#Dec4 : To #Tahrir and To #Heliopolis
The rally that led up to Heliopolis and caused Mosri to run away.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
As Morsi flees palace, massive protests erupt all over Egypt [photos]
More coverage of this monumental revolt.
Source: Battle of our Times
- Morsi flees from his palace after hundreds of thousands protest outside
- As Egypt's political crisis deepens, protesters break through palace barricade
- Egypt’s Islamists call for ‘million-man march’ in support of Morsi
- Morsi to stand trial in November for inciting violence against protesters
- BB's funeral march: Is this the end for Blackberry?