First with Mubarak and now with Morsi, sexual assault used as torture
Brave men and women speak out against the use of rape by the Mosri and Mubarak regime. (YouTube screen grab)
Sexual Torture in #Egypt Continues in time of #Morsi "Graphic +18"
A heartbreaking documentary on the use of torture during Mubarak and after, even to this day.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Kidnapping attempt foiled
Bel Jerm El Machhoud is a Lebanese TV series similar to the US show COPS and in their recent episode they foil a kidnapping attempt of a Kuwaiti citizen.
Source: 248 AM
Saudi crack down on businesses run by foreigners
The government of Saudi Arabia is cracking down on illegal “cover-up” businesses which are nominally registered to Saudi Arabian owners but in practice, owned and operated by foreigners.
Source: American Bedu
- Free Syria Foundation "safe space" tent program provides training for women war victims
- Egypt's Ramadan resolution: tackle sexual harassment
- Far from the Tahrir crowd: has 'Jan 25' Egypt given the people what they want?
- Beat a suspect get a pay-rise: Promotions for Egypt's miscreant police
- What sexual jihad? Debunking the Syrian revolution urban myths