Wheat, weapons and a whole lot of wooing: Putin cozies up to Sisi
Sisi and Putin are meeting to enhance the relationship between the two countries.
Update: Sisi in Russia to develop trade and military ties
Sisi and Putin met and they talked wheat, weapons and even a free trade zone.
Source: Mada Masr
Iranian-American Becomes the First Woman to Win Fields Medal in Mathematics
Maryam Mirzakhani, a professor at Stanford, is an Iranian-American mathematician who is now the first woman ever to receive a Fields Medal, the highest honor bestowed on a mathematician.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
When Satan Wept Humanity
A poem written way back in the early 80's still rings true today; Satan himself is weeping over the level of evil roaming the earth.
Source: Brick in the Head
- Bromance between Putin and Sisi is really just about arms money
- While America warms to Iran, Israel cozies to China and Russia
- #PalestinianPickUpLines : Wooing West Bank style
- All hail Sisi! The media has already seated the General as President
- All I see is Sisi: Former Egyptian General inspires a cologne and lingerie line