All hail Sisi! The media has already seated the General as President
Pajamas with Gen. Sisi's image stitched into the fabric.
Thus Spoke #El-Sisi
And at last Presidential Candidate Abdel Fatah El-Sisi spoke to the public after leaving his position as minister of defense and declaring his candidacy. And though he is not, everybody is referring to him as President already.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Jordan through the eyes of its King
There's no better guide to a country than its own monarch. Ride along with King Abdullah of Jordan as he shows off his country.
Source: Glam Roz
Idiot Of The Year
So if there is no room in the car, maybe the best place to go is on top. No? Well, don't tell this guy that.
Source: Blog Baladi
Women, Tootle those Horns!
'As women, we should not ‘tone down’ our achievements, but rather - as men before us – be celebrated with and commended for our triumphs.'
- Spotlight on Sisi: Is this Egypt's president-to-be?
- Sisi says he has survived two assassination attempts
- Egyptian media: Sisi expected to announce presidential bid imminently
- Sisi is running for president, but does he have a vision for the future Egypt?
- Wheat, weapons and a whole lot of wooing: Putin cozies up to Sisi