Eid 101: Understanding the Islamic holiday Eid al Adha
Eid al Adha is celebrated by slaughtering a lamb.
Much prayers on Eid al-Adha
Here is your annual rundown of the basics of Eid al Adha.
Source: Mich Cafe
Activists: Rebels, regime ceasefire allows hundreds of Syrians to flee besieged suburb
In a rare moment of unity, random Syrian opposition forces joined together to free the a besieged rebel-held suburb of Damascus Moadamiyeh, where local activists say at least six people have died of starvation
Source: Dia Hadid
Sex and Saudi Campaign Against Cinemas
In Saudi, there is not one movie theater. But do women still watch movies at home?
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
Hooray, we brought the Iranian people to their knees
With nuclear talks resuming Tuesday, the happy consensus is that the sanctions have forced Iran’s regime to blink. But hardly anyone wants to think about the effect they’ve had on the country’s 80 million people.
Source: 972 Mag
- Here’s how Syrians in Damascus celebrate Eid al-Adha
- US Issues Postal Stamp Commemorating Eid Al-Fitr and Eid Al-Adha in Honor of Muslim Americans
- Celebrate Eid with Holiday Factory
- Eid al Adha is even more special this year, with exclusive holiday offers from du!
- A Happy Eid al Adha to many of our Bawaba readers!