Gotta get away? Last minute Eid al Adha bargains
For some, Eid al Adha means boarding a plane and getting away.
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BOOK YOUR EID TRAVEL
Yea, it's a week before the Eid but still there are some crazy deals for those who want to travel.
Source: China Travel Blog
Kuwait's Stateless Protest for Citizenship Rights
To mark the international day of non-violence, more than 3,000 protesters from the stateless community of Kuwait (Bedoon) marched to demand their rights to citizenship.
Source: Global Voices Online
Your Fantasy is Her Nightmare: ‘Sexy’ Pakistani Women on YouTube
Two Pakistani girls were so excited to see snow, they stepped onto their porch and danced in celebration, Someone videoed them, the clip got spread and they were killed by their brother.
Source: Global Voices
Posted on October 10, 2013 Tagged Ahmad el Doussary Animal Abuse Arabs Got Talent Comments No Comments Arabs Got (No) Talent: Is It Really About Animal Abuse?
A Saudi guy eats the head of a snake on Arabs Got Talent and he gets moved on to the next round. Something is seriously wrong here.
Source: A Seperate State of Mind
- Eid al-Adha doesn't have to be all sheep and awkward family dinners, spend it underwater this year!
- Al Bustan Centre and Residence set to enjoy high occupancy during Eid Al Adha celebrations
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence Participates in the Eid Al Adha Promotion with Dubai Shopping Festival
- Fares Karam wants his "Daddy" to go to Walid Nasif, Joe Bu Eid gets burned
- Temple of Thieves: Price gouging Eid al Adha style