Facebook ad: Arab man looking for love and someone to spit in his face
True Love is found by self-promotion on Facebook's paid ads... or not.
HOW NOT TO USE FACEBOOK ADS Or When Lebanese Guys Get Desperate
For those of you who can not understand Lebanese slang this ad says: “I am in Beirut now and I want a girl to spit in my face … and I am not kidding”
Source: The Identity Chef
Syrian Militias Establish New Command – Pro-Jabhat al-Nusra Alliance Emerges
It seems that the US has provoked the formation of a counter-alliance against it even before Assad has fallen.
Source: Syria Comment
Marathon for Children with Special Needs Kicks off on Wednesday
There will be a very inspiring marathon for Yemen's neglected forces, children with special needs next Wed. 12, Dec. in Sana'a, led by the Special Olympics Yemen (SOY) and a group of young passionate volunteers.
Source: Afrah Nasser
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- GAP's ad featuring Sikh model Waris Ahluwalia defaced with racist graffiti and anti-Muslim slurs, draws incredible response from company
- UAE-Based 24-Year-Old Man Stopped Growing at Age 12: His Story
- Syrian teen and British youth face firing squad in UAE for drug dealing
- Could Facebook literally cause Arab revolution? Why Abu Dhabi is on the balance with FB integrating Skype