Think it's easy to hack Facebook? Think again
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerburg has made it difficult to hack his website.
Click here to add Doha Film Institute as an alert
Disable alert for Doha Film Institute,
Click here to add Facebook as an alert
Disable alert for Facebook,
Click here to add French Embassy in Qatar as an alert
Disable alert for French Embassy in Qatar,
Click here to add Jacques Tati as an alert
Disable alert for Jacques Tati
The Truth About Hacking Facebook And Emails Password
So people tend to think there are companies or people out there that have a program that can hack Facebook. Well, it doesn't exist.
#DZ2014, a Hashtag against Fraud and Dictatorship in Algeria
Citizen Groupies are filming their protests and trying to raise the awareness of the public opinion. These videos have been heavily shared on social media. Their dissemination has been made more possible through the hashtag #DZ2014.
Source: Global Voices Online
Lebanese Jews in New York: Longing for Home
In 1932, the population census of Lebanon indicated there were 3,588 Jews living in there. Now, there's barely enough to make a neighborhood.
Source: Blog Baladi
Doha Film Institute pays homage to Jacques Tati with showcase of films entitled ‘Master of Modern Comedy’
Doha Film Institute, with the support of the French Embassy in Qatar and the Institut Français du Qatar, celebrates the legacy of French comedian-auteur Jacques Tati with a special showcase of films entitled ‘Master of Modern Comedy: Jacques Tati.’
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Easy hacking: a result of Lebanon lax web security
- Easy for you to say, George! Clooney urges men to embrace their age instead of "trying to fight it"
- What do Egyptians really think about their country's first Academy Award nomination film "The Square"?
- Hackers for Hebron- Israeli Facebook accounts nailed by “Demons of Hack"