Fairy Tales: Myth or reality?
Cinderella: One of children's most-beloved fairy tales. (Image: Facebook)
Old fairy tales were not originally meant for children. They used to be entertainment for European peasants centuries ago, often at evening gatherings.
Source: Red Lips High Heels
L’Atelier du Miel: An Empire of Honey
The 2 tons harvest is displayed in small jars, each in its own module, exactly the way bees store nectar of flowers in the hexagons of their hives.
Source: No Garlic No Onions
Skull Cake Pan
It’s time to add in a new macabre treat for Halloween! Nordic Ware’s Skull Cake Pan will help you create the perfect dessert for any upcoming Halloween events.
Source: Design Fetish
- A fairy tale story for Dubai-based band "Anuryzm" as they open for Black Sabbath on May 29
- Yemen is no fairytale, says controversial author, Wajdi al-Adhal
- War, political crisis and now their own faux-Kardashians - Can it get worse for Lebanon?
- Bad Samaritans – The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism. Ha-Joon Chang.
- So, no 'White Privilege'? Wrong! Caucasian bias is no fairy tale