Hell's Kitchen? Hologram system projects Chef Gordon Ramsay et al right in your kitchen
Chef Gordon Ramsay can land in your kitchen any time you like with a newly-invented hologram system. (Image: Facebook)
Welcome Chef Ramsay in Your Own Kitchen
Imagine Chef Gordon Ramsay standing right in the middle of your kitchen shouting and being all mean… or any other of your favourites…Well, you can now bring some of that temper home if you wish!
Source: No Garlic No Onions
Seventeen Lebanese housewives cooked lunch for 600 of the top chefs and foodies in the world
Seventeen Lebanese housewives, united by the work that they do at Souk El Tayeb and Tawlet, were invited to cook lunch for 600 of the top chefs and foodies in the world during the annual food event of MAD Symposium in Copenhagen.
Source: Blog Baladi
Shake Shack now open at Beirut City Centre
I ordered a single ShackBurger (American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and ShackSauce) and was glad to experience the same great flavor I once had in Shake Shack Dubai.
Source: Blog +961
- A Jew and a Palestinian share a kitchen and solve the world's problems
- Hell in a Handbasket : The Middle East is destroying itself
- Hell's Bells: Most Saudis consider music a tool of Satan
- Apartheid much? “Palestinian Only” bus system in Israel
- To your health! Recipes that build the body's immune system