Justice served on those who raped in Tahrir Square during Sisi's Inauguration
A judge recently convicted two Egyptian men of rape and attempted murder and gave them life in prison.
2 given life sentences, another 20 years, for Tahrir mob sexual assaults
Cairo Criminal Court handed a life sentence to two defendants and 20 years in prison to a third for a mob sexual assault that took place in Tahrir Square during the inauguration celebrations of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
Source: Mada Masr
Things (Most) Lebanese Kids Only Experience in the Movies
Arab kids love movies from America but there are some things they see that they'll never fully experience in the Middle East.
30 Thoughts Every Arab Couple Has Before Getting Married
This is not an ordinary list. Only those who've grown up with an Arab family can really understand these inner struggles of getting married.
Source: Ivy Says
- Mona Zaki condemns Tahrir Square rapists and brands them "animals"
- Angham impressed by Sis's reaction towards the Tahrir Square rape victim
- Sisi calls on Interior Minister to combat sexual assault
- Egyptians to hold anti-sexual harassment rally
- Grass is not always greener- Ethiopian immigrants to Yemen tortured, raped