Hamas reminds Israel, "We have not forgotten who killed Shiek Ahmad Yassen"
A Hamas member holds a gun during a march.
Hamas sends SMS threats to “Israeli’s” Minister of Defense and many other “Israeli” officials
Marking the 10th anniversary of the killing of Hamas spiritual leader Shiek Ahmad Yassen by “Israeli” army, the military wing of Hamas launched a physiological attack on “Israel” by sending threatening SMS messages to high ranking “Israelis” and foreign reporters in occupied Palestine.
Source: Arab Crunch
MOVIE REVIEW: NYMPHOMANIAC: VOLUMES I & II (2014)
If you’re feeling a bit adventurous and have four hours to spare, then “Nymphomaniac” can prove to be a pretty satisfying exercise in cinematic indulgence and artistry.
Source: A Geeks Blog
"The General’s Son: Journey of an Israeli in Palestine" book review
Coming from an Israeli Family, Miko Peled is a man who sacrificed his life to put an end to the injustice and discrimination targeting Palestinians. In his book, he retells the events of his works and encourages his people to love and accept others.
Six Women held as Slaves in Southern Lebanon
"“They’ve sold us in this country” she told us while crying, adding: “we have school and university diplomas and we were told that we were simply going to work here, but they made us slaves.”
Source: Global Voices Online
- Hamas to Israel: 'You killed your own soldier with your own bombs!'
- The lunacy of Israel's "human shield" line against Hamas
- Israel and the West hope to weaken Hamas, but this round of violence is only strengthening it
- Egypt's Forgotten Martyrs: Media overlooks Alexandria
- No father, no mother, no future: the forgotten children of Lebanon