Arab gamers unite! Dubaii the new hub for video gaming industry
This young guy would be in gamers heaven if he visited Dubaii.
Dubai Becoming a Major Hub for Online and Video Games Industry in the Middle East, Says Experts
Dubai continues to position itself as a major hub for online and video games industry in the Middle East and worldwide. With more than $ 100 million in revenues from the online gaming industry in the Middle East, experts revealed that the United Arab Emirates has a big share in this industry especially after it was ranked 5th largest in the Middle East for internet usage.
B%*#% What You Looking At?
I get why men stare at women, mommy explained that to me at the tender age of 10, but what the hell is up with the women who stare at women?
Source: Ivy Says
On Stephen Zunes’ Statement about Morocco, Israel, & the Western Sahara.
Professor Stephen Zunes provides a scathing critique of Morocco as an occupying force in the Western Sahara. Zunes, a well-respected scholar of international relations, goes so far as to compare Morocco’s 1975 annexation of the Western Sahara to Israel’s occupation of Palestine. Zunes declares:
Source: Maghreb Blog
Sports Cheat Sheet
A funny look at how to figure out what sport the men are arguing about-- a hint is that if they're not from the U.S., it's probably not golf or baseball.
- Xbox 360’s “Project Natal” Awakens Imagination of Global Video-Game Industry
- BenQ to showcase XL series Ultimate E-sports gaming monitor at Games 11, region’s largest gaming event
- ATI Technologies and Gigabyte Launch Largest Ever Video Gaming Competition in Egypt
- WFP Presents the World’s First Humanitarian Video Game in Arabic
- Attention Gamers: Sony's Xperia gaming phone will blow your mind