'If it's a girl, we're going to war!' Lebanese father loses his mind
This Lebanese man was willing to go to war if he had a baby girl. (YouTube screenshot)
Man willing to start war if wife gives birth to baby girl
Some moron was going to start a new round of clashes in Tripoli had his child been born a girl. It was a boy and he's still a moron.
Source: LBC Blogs
Post 229: Sex and the Saudi Wealthy (Yet Uncultured) Saudi
How does a westerner view a Saudi Arabian today? The stereotyped Saudi man is one who wears flashy clothes, who drives an expensive car, who wears designer mirror sunglasses whether it is a sunny day or not.
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
I am sick of the royal baby
People say they don't care... but they do.
Source: Ink on the Side
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Torn by war, Lebanese, Syrian women find commonality in a beauty salon
- UK riots: Grieving Muslim father who lost son during Ramadan
- Israel’s first Arab news broadcaster talks identity, war and where to go from here
- Egypt Loses a Film Hero: RIP Omar El Hariri “1925-2011”