A Jew, Muslim, Christian, Agnostic and Atheist walk into a bar..
This group of five young adults don't share religions but they do share adventures, together. (YouTube)
What Happens When a Twentysomething Muslim, Jew, Christian, Atheist and Agnostic Travel the World Together?
Five young men from very arrived and solid points of views in terms of religion, toured the world together and have made an amazing documentary of their journey.
Source: Global Voices Online
Combating voter apathy in the 21st century: Roundtable discussion with Sisi and Assad -
That crazy rascal Karl is at it again and this time he has placed Sisi and Assad in the same room trying to give an interview. It doesn't end well.
Source: Karl ReMarks
Syrian Elections In Lebanon
One Lebanese blogger found it a bit insulting that the elections in another country caused her city to come to a stand still.
Source: Blog Baladi
- A life without God in Iraq: This 22-year-old atheist has been called the "Baghdad converter"
- A Muslim, a Christian and a Jew walk together into Jerusalem...
- No God-given right to atheism in Egypt
- Take that Bill Maher! Islam kicks ass with 11 Muslim Nobel Laureates!
- NYC's Islamophobic and anti-Arab 'savages' bus ads to go ahead