Nuclear treaty be damned, Iranians are going to the movies
Iran has now opened up its movie theaters for the public.
Iranians Rush to Cinemas
recently theaters were free in Iran to promote movie going and, boy, did people take advantage of this new freedom.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
PutPockets: Pickpockets Who Fill Your Pockets!
How do you make people aware of the threat of pick pockets? Put something in their pocket to warn them.
Source: The JR Express
Bad for the Jews: Israeli Annexation of Palestinian West Bank, Scarlett Johansson and BDS
Even five years ago, Ms. Johansson’s involvement in a firm such as Sodastream would likely have passed without comment. That there is a controversy now is a sign of an enormous sea change in public opinion.
Source: Informed Comment
THE NEW REFRESHED ROBOCOP IS NEARLY AMONG US
Every sci-fi movie goers dream is about to come true in the Arab world- Robocop to hit theaters soon!
Hussein Sharafeddine (AA The Preacherman) on Hayda Haki
Though it is in Arabic, get the scoop form the horse's mouth - the Rapper who looks like a terrorist was arrested and detained for 72 hours.
Source: Blog Baladi
- Iran under pressure on nuclear program; Iranian officials say studying “positively” decision to sign additional protocol
- Iran wants 10 nuke reactors: Iranian government
- Iran will not bow to 'excessive demands' in nuclear talks
- Iran: nuclear deal must include end of all sanctions
- Antiquities be damned! Khalid ibn al-Waleed mosque in Homs torched