Now I want you, now I don't! Iran's President vows to never develop nuclear weapons
Iran's President Rouhani has a change of heart and vows to never develop nuclear weapons again. (Image: Getty Images)
Iran’s Rouhani: Not Seeking the Bomb, Willing to show Flexibility
Ann Curry of NBC News gets a scoop, with an interview with Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani, in which he restates Iran’s position that it is not seeking, and will never seek, a nuclear weapon.
Source: Informed Comment
The New Discussion: US/EU Role in Middle East, focus on Syria
Watch Afrah Nasser's talk at the group google hangout discussion on Syria, organized by The New Discussion, and mainly focuses on women's plight.
Source: Afrah Nasser's Blog
gas deal with Iran announced. big deal if followed through.
The recent visit of His Majesty to the Islamic republic of Iran resulted in the signing of a deal on getting Iranian gas. The Iranian press release stated that the deal would involve 30 million cubic meters of natural gas per day. That's a significant amount.
Source: Muscat Confidential
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- President: Iran not to develop nuclear weapons
- Kerry: I respect Natanyahu's concerns, Iran will never get nuclear weapons
- Tour of international gaffes: Now Mitt Romney calls Jerusalem capital of Israel
- Oman wants to develop citrus