Burn baby, burn! Torching the IS flag the newest way to protest
Protestors burn a mock copy of the ISIS flag (Photo: AFP-Anwar Amro)
Lebanon’s Version of the Ice Bucket Challenge: Burning ISIS Flags
Not only are Christians are doing this, but also many decent Muslims, who know Islam and are ashamed of ISIS fighting and spreading horror in the name of God and Islam.
Source: Glam Roz
Eight Bullshit Responses You Get From Your Parents
Some things are true around the world and this list of eight typical responses form Lebanese parents proves just that.
Sara El Khatib’s Inspiring Ted Talk Before She Passed Away Fighting Cancer
"Sara El Khatib passed away 14 days after giving this inspiring and brave Ted talk. May she rest in peace and many thanks to TedxLAU for this small and beautiful tribute."
Source: Blog Baladi
- Cartoons crisis: Another day of protests amid calls by European leaders for calm
- Lebanon's Jumblatt: Make deal for prisoners
- Two Palestinians Killed in West Bank on Land Day
- Powell Urges Israel, Palestinians to Halt Violence, Says Bush will Take ‘Strong Role’ in Peace Process
- Schizophrenic Senate: Morsi's posse lets churches burn, then rebuilds one