Fundamentalist Free Styling: Islamists have the edge on Arabic
The Arabic of the Qur'an is considered by many as the finest ever written.
The language barrier: How Islamists outshine Arab secularists
Today, the new and graver danger is of young Arab minds being seduced by hyper-articulate jihadists, to whose rhetorical charms even this British kafir is not entirely invulnerable.
Source: NOW Media Blog
Brazil Will Play a Friendly Football Game Against Lebanon In Beirut
To be clear here, the Brazilian Olympic team will be playing Lebanon and not the National team that you saw at the World Cup 2014.
Source: Blog Baladi
Humanitarian Relief in Gaza
This blog gives a list of practical and legitimate ways to help the relief needs in Gaza.
Source: Qifa Nabki
Anti-Semitism Burning Bright in Turkey After Israeli Attacks on Gaza (and the Government is Fanning the Flames)
With threats of violence toward Jews in Turkey made on Twitter and stoning of Israel's consulate, Gaza is reigniting the antisemitic flames in Turkey.
Source: Global Voices Online
- Islamic Front releases fancy video showing militant training regiment, complete with monkey bars, tire-dragging and nunchucks
- What do the 'new' Arabs want after the Arab Awakening?
- Arab Spring Watch: Where is Tunisia now?
- Conflict in Syria: What does Ukraine have to do with it?
- Pitch Imperfect: Islamists try to sing chant song in Egypt