Israel's response to being boycotted: 'Let's make it illegal and sue!"
No Israeli group in Israal can call for the boycott of the settlements.
Everything you (never) wanted to know about Israel's anti-boycott law
[The boycott law will have a significant and immediate practical effect. The space for debate and discussion in Israeli society will shrink right before our eyes.
Source: 972 Mag
Why we should always have hope?
How to tackle our fear of failure? The best answer for Jarrad is to fight fear with hope.
Opposition: New Syria talks 'waste of time' without transition
"A third round without talking about transition would be a waste of time," opposition spokesperson Louay Safi told reporters in Geneva, after a week of negotiations ended with no date set for new talks.
Source: Now Media Online Blog
Egyptian Hacker Removes Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg ‘s Profile Cover Photo
Fo reasons unknown, another hacker penetrated Facebook's ultimate obstacle- the CEO's page.
Source: Arab Crunch
- Do Israelis need to reexamine their opinions on race?
- Why the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions campaign may be the only way to help Gaza
- A victory for Palestine: American Studies Association launches landmark academic boycott of Israel
- Setting the record straight: 8 misconceptions tainting Iran's nuclear program
- Arab Lawyers Renew Call to ‘Sue Israel’