Say what? Many of Israel's military elite support Iran deal
A flag flies in front of Israel's nulcear facility.
Under the radar: Israel's security establishment supports new Iran agreement
We've all heard how much Bibi hates the Iran deal. But did you know that many of the military elite in Israel are actually pretty psyched about it?
Source: 972 Mag
Iran Nuclear Deal Could Revolutionize Oil Market - Report
If Iran really gets back to producing its oil and expanding capacity, the potential is almost as big as the shale gas revolution in the United States.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
The Middle East warmly welcomes Iran Deal, sees it as Step toward Denuclearizing Israel
So the Likud government of Netanyahu is completely isolated in its loud rejection of these negotiations. The degree of Israeli isolation is matched only by the extremeness of its rhetoric.
Source: Informed Comment
They Killed Brian!
Family Guy's lovable, drunk, talking dog has been killed off. Rest in Peace.. that is if cartoon dogs have an afterlife.
Source: And Far Away
- What will Qatar get out of an Iranian nuclear deal?
- Egyptian minister: Iran military capabilities threat to Arab states not Israel
- Wrong for so many moral and amoral reasons: why state spending on illegal settlements is even bothering Israelis themselves
- Iran’s Arms Deal with Russia May Unnerve US, Israel
- Lies, delusions, dictators, despots, academic cheats: the Mid-East fibbing elite